Home Injuries: The Dangers of Climbing onto the RoofOct. 20, 2014
If you are standing on the ground looking up at your building and considering the possibility of venturing onto the roof to inspect your gutters, then you may want to reconsider taking any immediate action until you have first considered some safety issues. The most important safety issue to consider is obvious, getting onto the roof of your building. Venturing onto the roof to inspect your gutters to determine if they need repair or need to be cleaned isn’t as easy as it sound or looks. Finding the right size ladder would be the first chore, and most people don’t have the proper one that reaches the lip of the roof.
Using a short ladder or one that doesn’t rest on the roof is quite honestly dangerous! Even if you do have such a ladder, many times people are so bent on climbing onto their roof that they forget about the second most important concern. What is that? That is finding someone to help you hold the ladder. Climbing onto the roof yourself is dangerous business, especially if you happen to fall there would be no one to call for help. That is not a good thing. Having someone hold the ladder is important so that it doesn’t slide off the edge of the roof taking you along with it.
Gutter cleaning is actually dangerous in this regard, especially if you are not experienced going onto roofs. Another concern is that roofing can easily be damaged by the weight of a person walking on it. Unless you are familiar with roof construction, placing the weight of your foot in the wrong spot could damage your roof, and that can cost far more than a new ladder. Saying you do get onto the roof, there are other concerns once you’re up there, electricity. Depending on the type of building and roof, electrical wires can be a REAL danger; electrocution would definitely ruin your day as much as falling off the roof would.
Apex Vacuum and Gutter Cleaning - Home Injuries: The Dangers of Climbing onto the Roof
For your gutters sake, and you well being, why not consider hiring a professional gutter cleaning service to inspect your roof’s gutters, so you don’t have too. That way you don’t have to buy a ladder, find a friend to help you hold it or risk life and limb climbing onto your roof to check on the condition of your gutters. It really makes sense if you think about it. If you are still not sure, then just imagine what your mother would say? Hiring a professional company like Apex Vacuum and Gutter Cleaning service helps to limit home injuries, because climbing onto the roof is dangerous.
Scheduling an appointment is very easy because the folks at Apex Vacuum and Gutter Cleaning Melbourne understand the safety concerns involved with gutter repair and cleaning. Their specially trained crew has the know-how and equipment that is specially designed for working on any roof, and they can advise you the best course of action to take with regards to your gutters. Do your mother a favor and give them a call today.
Apex Vacuum Gutter Cleaning
Diamond Creek, Victoria, 3089
Ph: 0410 614 924
Fax: 03 9438 2743
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Road Works and Construction: Benefits of High Pressure Water Digging for Trenches
- Roof and Gutter Cleaning: Practical Maintenance Solutions versus Re-Roofing and Guttering
- View all articles…
- What Makes High Pressure Cleaning Safe and Effective?
- Commercial and Industrial Gutter Cleaners: 5 Help Tips That Will Help You Find a Good Gutter Cleaning Contractor
- View all articles…
- Benefits of Gutter Cleaning for Your Roof's Longevity and Protection
- Hire Experts to Fix Blocked Drains and Pipes
- View all articles…
- How to Determine the Best Shape Vinyl Gutter for
- Why does my Gutters Stink?
- Old Wooden Roof Shingles can Clog Your Gutters
- Suck it to Your Gutters with Vacuum gutter cleaning
- Home Injuries: The Dangers of Climbing onto the Roof
- Trimming Tree Branches helps to Prevent Clogged Gutters
- Don't Let a Good Gutter Go Bad
- Types of Gutters
- Tips for getting the best gutter cleaning services-apex vacuum
- Commercial gutter cleaning
- Spouting maintenance
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Plastic Gutters?
- Ten Easy Gutter Cleaning Tips
- High Pressure Drain Cleaning
- When to replace your gutters and downpipes